How to Lose 10 Pounds in a Week?
Are you planning to lose weight in 7 days? For that, you don’t need to hire a personal trainer or exert more hours in the gym. All you need is some changes in your dietary plan and lifestyle. The bottom line is you need a realistic approach. Losing weight also depends on factors like age, body nature, and weight. Here are some of the things that help you set the right goals.
What are the best methods to lose 10 pounds in 7 days?
- Eat fewer carbs and more lean protein: Following a strict low-carb diet helps you lose weight in no time. Many studies have proven that a low-carb diet is a very effective way to lose weight. Even if you follow a short-term low-carb diet, you see a significant reduction in bloating and water weight.
Furthermore, consuming plenty of protein shrinks your appetite along with boosting your metabolism.
It is also good if you avoid starchy carbs and sugar for a week. Instead, fill your platter with a lot of veggies and increase the intake of eggs, fish, and lean meat.
- Reduce calorie intake: You see a sudden change when you reduce your calorie intake. You will not lose weight if you don’t try to reduce your calorie intake. Here are a few steps to reduce calorie intake:
- Count your calories: You can use the calorie counting tool to track how many calories you eat.
- Stick to your meal timings: Do not eat snacks and don’t eat anything after your dinner.
- Go for green veggies: Limit your starchy carb intake and eat more veggies.
- Choose lean proteins: Eat lower-fat proteins such as chicken and fish.
- Cut down on condiments: Avoid calorie-dense condiments and sauces.
- Avoid sweet beverages: Drink water, zero-calorie drinks, tea, coffee, and protein shakes.
- Eat whole foods and avoid processed foods: For quick weight loss, aim to eat only whole or single-ingredient foods and avoid highly-processed foods. Go for lean proteins and low-carb veggies- these two will keep you satiated for a very long time.
- Lift weights and try high-intensity interval training: Exercising allows you to burn fat immediately. And keeps your body toned. Also, try resistance training such as weight lifting, aerobic training. To lower your body’s carb store and reduce water weight, and go for a full-body resistance program.
Lifting weight also boosts your metabolism and other fat-burning hormones.
- Try intermittent fasting: Intermittent fasting another effective method to lose weight. It limits your eating and reduces your calorie intake. There are different types of fasting such as 16-hour fast, 8-hour fast, 20-hour fast, 4-hour fast. Pick the plan that is tailored to your needs.
- Use a slimming machine: Lately the popularity of 3 in 1 slimming machine has been surfacing. A slimming machine has its way of burning fat. Its ultrasound waves deflate fat cells without disrupting other body parts. Once fat cells are broken apart, they are dislodged from the body’s natural cleansing mechanism.
- Be active: Weight loss becomes an easy task when you keep yourself active outside the gym. Being active throughout the day plays a vital role in reducing obesity. Some simple lifestyle changes such as taking walks, stairs, cleaning the house, and carrying out household chores keep you active and fresh. When you are active, you are less likely to experience fatigue.
- Reduce water retention: Dropping water weight can make you look leaner. Some of these include.
- Drinking coffee: According to studies, caffeine can help you burn fat and lose excess water.
- Mind what you eat: Things such as gluten, lactose can lead to water retention and bloating. Stay away from foods that you can’t resist.
- Track your progress: Tracking your progress is an important step in a weight-loss journey. You need to take care of the number of calories you eat and the activity you carry out on a regular basis. Adhere to activities like cycling, swimming. Find out what works best for you. Keeping up with the program will easily help you lose 10 pounds a week.
The above changes in your lifestyle can bring about the desired results. Some of the above methods can also be inculcated in a long-term weight-loss program.With the right tools, plan and execution in place, it won’t take much longer to hit the desired number on a weighing scale.