7 Amazing ways to Take Care of Your skin
Do you know the secret of healthy, beautiful skin? It’s the ‘consistency’. Your skin needs a little love and care from you! Nurturing it from time-to-time will surely help you achieve the glow that you always dreamed of.
Acne is that one common condition that affects 50 million Americans annually. Nearly 85% of people between the ages of 12- 24 experience at least minor acne. To save yourself from skin conditions, continue reading the blog and get some super easy skincare tips.
We Americans are prone to acne bursts and the statistics prove it. Want to get acne-free skin with minimum efforts?? Read our blog Troubled by Acne? Do this For Acne-Free skin and get some exclusive tips for getting a clear skin.
How to take care of your skin?
- Wash your face: Exposure to a polluted environment will make your face accumulate dirt, oil, bacteria. This will make the pores appear larger. Besides, your pillow also stores the oil excreted from your face. Sleeping on the same pillow every day also poses considerable harm to your skin.
Wash your face twice a day- that is morning and night- to remove the entire day’s grime.
Also, wash your face after a heavy workout. Don’t forget to use mild cleansers.
- Get enough sleep: You need to get 7-9 hours of restful sleep every day. Sleep allows the body to restore, repair, and rejuvenate. Because it is during sleep, your skin generates collagen. Collagen is the main element that plays a vital role in strengthening and tightening your skin. Poor collagen production leads to dry skin and wrinkle formation.
- Breathe clean air: Pollution, artificial fragrances, cigarette smoke can contaminate the air we breathe. They can form free radicals and cause skin irritation. We know that you can’t avoid some things like air but you can definitely replace chemical-loaded products with natural skincare products like jade roller or Jade stone. The best part of using a jade roller or stone is that it comes with zero percent chemicals and side-effects and is 100% safe. It works 2X times more effectively than the regular products.
- Exfoliate your skin: Face exfoliation sheds up the dead skin layer and improves the skin tone and texture. You can go for gentle exfoliating products. They help you remove the dead skin cells and draw the moisture back.
We have come up with a list of five best skincare products which you can use to get a flawless skin without using any chemical-loaded products. Know about them here: 5 Products for Ultimate Holistic Skincare: 2021 Edition.
- Use a moisturizer: Whether you have oily skin or dry skin, or combination skin, one thing you shouldn’t forget is skin ‘moisturisation’. Moisturisation retains the skin’s moisture and prevents dry, flaky skin. It also keeps wrinkles and fine lines at bay. Using the right moisturiser is also important. Avoid scented moisturisers as the chemicals in them may hamper your skin.
- Steam your face: Facial steaming is one of the popular techniques to cleanse and nourish your skin. Some top benefits of steaming are:
- Steam opens up the pores and removes dirt buildup.
- It removes the dead skin cells, bacteria, and other impurities that clog pores.
- It releases trapped sebum.
- It hydrates the skin by increasing oil production.
- It promotes collagen and elastin production.
Now you don’t have to go for a traditional way of steaming face. Technology has made things easy for you. Buy a facial steamer and steam at your convenience.
- Drink water: Your body needs water. When you don’t drink enough water, dehydration may leave your skin dry, itchy, and make the existing fine lines more evident. It can also highlight the dark circles around your eye area. Avoid alcohol and coffee as it accelerates body dehydration. Remember, drinking sufficient water every day makes your skin glow.
Want to learn more skincare tips and tricks? Keep following our skincare blogs for more updates.