Tips And Tricks To Keep The Roaches Away From The Store
Are you the one of those confectionery or store owners who get troubled by roaches? Roaches can really be a pain in the throat if it gets spotted by your customers. Although there are a very few cases reported about the roaches giving humans a bite, there can be very fatal communicable diseases such as cholera and tuberculosis. Above all, it is not good to have the roaches pondering around the products and groceries that you are planning to sell.
Before the roaches make a negative impact on your store and people stop coming, it is good for you to take some prevention and pest control measures against them. This blog tells you about why you have roaches breeding in your store and also gives you some simple tricks and pest control ways to get rid of them very easily.
Are pests drooling in your house and not just in your car? Here are some amazing hacks to keep the five most annoying summer pests away! Read the blog here. (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1icH58AHeCK-NJJlQ0Z_Jlhg3VUCZFxPxL8rrM6P8DYw/edit#)
What Makes Roaches Live Your Store
- Access To Food - The grocery store is one place that has all the food supply for the roaches to lavishly live on. It could be the grains, legumes, fruits, veggies or even the magazine on the rack. The roaches can eat and digest anything, even the diary products too.
- Carton Boxes - Carton boxes that are left unattended in the storage rooms of your store make a very fine breeding place for the roaches. The roaches can also chomp on these boxes and beat their hunger.
- Rotten Food - The roaches are one of the tiniest scavengers like rodents. They love the smell of anything that is rotting. In case you have the vegetables and fruits that are way too ripe or rotting, be sure to have roaches as permanent residents in your store.
- Moisture - It could be the leaking pipes in the store building, the drainage chambers, the sanitary pipes or even the drinking water supply. The roaches cannot live without water and prefer to live in moist and damp places.
- Silence - Your store might function for ten to twelve hours and then remain closed overnight. Less human interference, no pets around, and pure darkness and silence attract the roaches to your store.
Pest Control Tips To Keep The Roaches Away
It is not very easy to predict the existence of roaches in your store until they multiply into a large number. However, it is alway good to have regular pest control and prevention at your store to ensure that they do not breed in your store. While having a pest control, you need to be sure to not use any synthetic chemicals as pest control products to keep your clients and customers safe. Here are some simple and easy natural pest control hacks to get rid of the roaches.
- Clean and declutter - Firstly, start off with arranging your store well. Let it be spacious and not cluttered. Make sure you do not keep any of those extra storage boxes or any of the unwanted stuff at the store that attracts the roaches.
- Watch the leaking pipes - Damp floors and walls because any leakage in the pipes can keep away the customers and get a lot of roaches into the store. Make sure that there is no leakage both inside and outside the store.
- Nix the food supply - It is very important to curb the food supply. For instance, you need to not just keep the food and grocery that you sell safe, but need to discard all of the rotten food stuff and the extra cardboard boxes.
- Close those cracks - The homes of the roaches can be the tiny cracks and crevices of the building. It could also be the small opening kind of hideouts near the window pain. To prevent roaches use these tiny spaces as breeding areas, seal such cracks and openings with good quality cement.
- Get essential oil sprays - Essential oils such as peppermint oil, lavender oil and more turn out to be amazing pest repellents. The roaches will hate the fragrance of ssuc oils and will leave the store besides this, the aroma of the oils keeps the store smelling fresh and attracts not the roaches, but more customers.
These are the simplest natural hacks and ideas that can be tried to keep the roaches from your homes and stores. Try them and have no roach menace this summer.
Meta Description - Are the roaches making a menace at your shop and stores? This blog has the easiest natural pest control solution to get rid of roaches.